Serving as a Certified Public Accountant since 1982 providing tax planning and preparation, estate and gift tax services to individuals of all ages, as well as businesses of all sizes has provided me with a wealth of experience. I love to serve people and I offer a personalized service.
Responsiveness, integrity, quality and keeping myself up to date on tax and accounting issues are important to me and the way I serve each of my clients.
- BS, Accounting, Albright College - 1980
- MBA, Saint Joseph's University - 1986
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, National Institute for Excellence in Professional Continuing Education, 1997
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, since 1982
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, since 1984
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, since 1982
- Reading Chapter - Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Past President and Practioners Committee
- Secretary, Executive Committee
- Committee on Cooperation with the Bar
- Committee on Estate & Personal Financial Planning
- Opportunity House (formerly Reading-Berks Emergency Shelter), Treasurer, Board and Finance Committee Member, since 1988
- Boy Scout and Cub Scout Leader, since 1996.